1. WE BELIEVE THAT EVERY MAN must face the Truth with the understanding that truthfulness is the foundation for his recovery.
2. WE BELIEVE THAT EVERY MAN must Survey his life and see that the wall of protection for his life has been destroyed.
3. WE BELIEVE THAT EVERY MAN must face himself and Admit that drugs are not the root cause of his problem; he must seek to find that root cause.
4. WE BELIEVE THAT CONFESSION OF SIN to Jesus Christ knowing that He is Just and Able to forgive us of our sins.
5. WE BELIEVE THAT FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST is the source of our strength.
6. WE BELIEVE THAT TO GAIN VICTORY IS THROUGH SURRENDERING our will to the Will of God for our lives.
7. WE BELIEVE THAT ONE MUST MAINTAIN FELLOWSHIP WITH GOD and with those friends who help in our recovery.
8. WE BELIEVE THAT EVERY MAN should Gracefully Reach Out and share with others his recovery and how he overcame through Jesus Christ.
9. WE BELIEVE THAT EVERY MAN must make provisions for at least 3 daily Devotions with God so He can transform his life.
10. WE BELIEVE THAT EVERY MAN must keep a Personal inventory of his life just to allow God to remove all defects.
11. WE BELIEVE THAT EVERY MAN must have a change of Attitude, knowing that attitudes lead to actions.
12. WE BELIEVE THAT EVERY MAN must learn to Forgive himself and others so he can experience the forgiveness of God.
13. WE BELIEVE THAT EVERY MAN must understand his addiction to drugs were not the root of his problem, but Sin against God was his problem.
14. THAT EVERY MAN must know that Jesus Christ has set him free from sin and his addiction, and he will strive to remain free from this yoke of bondage, which is sin.
15. WE BELIEVE THAT EVERY MAN must Know how he overcame this sin and addiction, by the blood of Jesus Christ and by his testimony.